About IIMV FIELD
IIMV FIELD is the Incubation and Startup Hub of IIM Visakhapatnam. After starting Operations in 2018, IIMV FIELD is now one of the fastest growing incubators in India.
IIMV FIELD aims to build the Incubation Center by leveraging the strengths of this region. Being a management-based incubator, IIMV FIELD is sector agnostic and can support ventures in all sectors. However, In the direction of becoming a world class incubation center, IIMV FIELD wants to strategically scale up its existing programs and add new programs to its portfolio of services.
IIMV FIELD aspires to
- Support Women, Social, Student Entrepreneurs,
- EdTech, FinTech, Export oriented & Other Emerging Tech based Ventures
- through Pre-Incubation, Incubation, Acceleration & Seed Support Programs.
- Explore Logistics, Marine, Health & Wellness, Tourism sectors specifically.
- Become an Entrepreneurial hub and create Entrepreneurial & Skill Development centres at District level in the country.
- Do entrepreneurship development programs to build competencies in Startup Ecosystem Enablers i.e., Entrepreneurs, Students, Faculties of K-12 schools, engineering/science colleges in AP & TG, and managers of E-Cells, E-Labs in the region.
Overall, IIMV FIELD is committed to creating a conducive environment for fostering and supporting entrepreneurship and innovation, and with its strategic plans, it is well on its way to becoming a world-class incubation center.
Our Journey so far
IIMV FIELD is keen on promoting innovation and entrepreneurship by encouraging and supporting the students, faculty members, alumni of the Institute, start-ups, and entrepreneurs across the nation, and specially the region, to translate their ideas and concepts into business models and make their products/services ready for commercialization.
Our Host Institute IIM Visakhapatnam started its operations
IIMV Started Entrepreneurship activities with the Women Startup Program in partnership with NSRCEL of IIMB.
The incubator got recognized by MEITY as a G3 center in the TIDE2.0 Program
We got incorporated as a section 8 company.
IIMV FIELD was recognized by NSTEDB, DST and was awarded the NIDHI Accelerator Program. IIMV & IMV FIELD, developed an Innovation and Startup Policy taking lead among many IIMs
IIMV FIELD Received CSR Funding from MTAR Technologies for supporting social ventures. IIMV FIELD has focused on building its team, has curated 20+ services in its startup kit.
IIMV FIELD Received CSR Funding from NBCC India for supporting women led ventures
IIMV Startup Policy
In 2021, IIMV FIELD developed an Incubator Startup Policy. We are among the very few IIM incubators to have a comprehensive policy for faculty, students, and entrepreneurs. More details about the Policy can be found here.
Entrepreneurship at IIMV FIELD
- Currently, we have 7 flagship programs, catering to various kinds of entrepreneurial needs and gaps in the ecosystem
- Women Startup Program aims to support ambitious and innovative women entrepreneurs by enabling them to transform their idea into a business venture, in this cohort-based incubation program
- TIDE 2.0 Program aims to promote tech ventures through financial and technical support to entrepreneurs providing solutions using Information & Communication Technologies, in this cohort-based incubation program
- Vidhyardhi to Vyavasayee (V2V) Program aims to support student entrepreneurs who are currently studying in the Engineering and Science colleges from the regions of AP and TG, in this cohort-based Pre-Incubation Program.
- IIMV SUPERS Program aims to support PGP Students of IIM Visakhapatnam, as per the institute’s Startup Policy.
- Nidhi Accelerator Program aims to provide acceleration support to women led and technology-based start-ups, from all over India in this cohort-based Acceleration Program.
- Social Impactpreneurs Program aims to focus on and help Entrepreneurs from all over India, who set out to solve social problems in the gap areas as identified by the NITI Aayog, GOI and thereby create an Impact on the Society. It is a cohort-based Incubation Program
- Naaripreneur for Her Program aims to focus on and support ventures led by women or ventures with solutions for women, from all over India in this cohort-based Program.
- Our Capacity Building Programs aim to build the entrepreneurship ecosystem across the nation and Specifically from Visakhapatnam, AP, and TG Regions. These are delivered in the form of Workshop Series, Masterclass Series, Knowledge Series, Founder’s Talk Series, Ask me Anything Series.